From the day that Fossil Trace Golf Club opened in 2003, both local and national golf course awards and accolades have featured the course, making Fossil Trace Golf Club a renowned golf course not only in Colorado but in the United States. Guests from over 46 (and counting) countries and all 50 states (within 18 months of opening) have visited Fossil Trace since 2003.
- Best Denver/Front Range Course
- Best Starting Hole in Colorado
- Best Charity Tournament Venue
- Best Service
- Best Bet-Settler (18th Hole)
Denver A List
- Best Golf Course in Denver – 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, & 2018.
- “Top of the Town” Best Golf Course in Denver
- Golf Magazine: Jim Engh’s Colorado Article
- World Golf: Course Review Article
- Denver Life Magazine: Dream 18 Article
- Mile High Sports Magazine: Inside the Game w/Adam Finch (pg 93)
- Lost Balls: Great holes, Tough Spots, and Bad Lies: Hole #12 Featured in the book.